ISO 9001 Certification standards are known as the Quality Management System. This standard is a generic, applicable standard for all organizations, regardless of size, type, and services or product provided. Any corporation those who wishing for customer gratification, continual enhancement of their Quality Management system may choose the ISO 9001 implementation in the organization and may apply for QMS.
WHY ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement). It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. In fact, there are over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001.
This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. These principles are explained in more detail in ISO’s quality management principles. Using ISO 9001 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good-quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.
About ISO 9001 Quality Management
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) standard that can benefit any size organization. Designed to be a powerful business improvement tool, ISO 9001 Quality Management certification can help you to:
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Win more business and compete in tenders
- Satisfy more customers
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Show you have strong corporate governance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and your supply chain
Our customers tell us they receive significant business benefits from ISO 9001 including:
What is quality management and ISO 9001?
When you certify to ISO 9001 you will join over a million organizations globally who have improved their businesses with this management system standard. ISO 9001 is not only recognized internationally as the world’s most widely adopted Quality Management System (QMS), it’s also a powerful business improvement tool.
An ISO 9001 quality management system will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across your business so you can identify areas for improvement. Internationally, it is the quality system of choice!
All required procedures of ISO 9001 Certification in details:
Which include the requirements of- Identification of processes, sequencing of processes, interaction of processes, development/ identification of criteria and methods needed to ensure operation and control of these processes, ensuring the availability of resources, information for support of monitoring and measurement of processes and control of outsource process, documentation requirements, requirements of Quality Manual, Control of documents and control of records.
Which include the requirements of Top Management commitment, Customer focus, establishing the Quality policy and objectives, establishing role, responsibility, and authority for all personal of the organization & internal communication, Appointment of Management representative and then Conduction “ the Management revive meeting”
Which include the requirement of – human resources, infrastructure and work environment.
Which include the requirements of – Planning for product realization, customer-related processes (i.e determination of requirements related to products, review and customer communication), Design and development, Purchasing, production and service provision (i.e control of product and service provision, validation of processes, Identification, and trace-ability, Customer property, Preservation of product), Control of monitoring and measuring equipment.
Which include the requirements of – Customer satisfaction, Internal Audit, Monitoring and measurement of processes, Monitoring and measurement of the product, Control of non-conforming products, Analysis of data, Continual improvement, Corrective and preventive action.
- Improve the performance of QMS processed.
- Customer satisfaction enhanced.
- The performance of the organization’s business gets a huge improvement.
- Reduce customer complaints.
- Enhance the competency of Employee of Organization.
- Improve the Compliance and awareness about customer requirements, statutory & regulatory requirements of the product, within the organization.
- Better control of organization processes.
- The marketability of the organization improves.
How to gain ISO 9001 Certification
The Applicant Corporation shall guarantee the followings previous to Certification (QMS .Certification)
- Implemented the Quality Management System (ISO 9001) in the organization. Established the Quality Manual, relevant procedures and SOP’s
- Executed at least one full cycle of ISO 9001(QMS) Internal Audit.
- Conducted at least one Management review appointment on “Quality Management System”.
- Reviewing the Application & Sign up the contract between OSS Middle East and applicant organization.
- Stage-1 Audit.
- Stage-2 Audit.
- Certification decision.
- Issue of certificate.
- Surveillance audit (annually or Half-yearly) as concluded during the application review process and agreed by the client.
- Re-Certification Audit (within three years before the expiry of certificate).
For organizations asking how to improve the quality of their products and services and consistently meet their customers’ expectations, ISO has an answer. Addressing various aspects of quality management and containing some of ISO’s best-known standards, there’s the ISO 9000 family.
OSS Middle East provide ISO and Quality certification for all sectors ,
For trust worthy consultants and services, contact OSS Meddle East technologies today.
We are happy to assist you!
Oss Middle East Company:
Aim to help organization in all sectors in Egypt and Middle East to apply the international standard in Quality Management systems in all fields.
OSS accredited by:-
OSS register by Many Egyptian Organization:
- The Egyptian Organization for Standards & Quality (EOS).
- EGYPTIAN GENERAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (EGPC).
- Industrial Modernization Centre (IMC).