The Egyptian Veterinarians Syndicate was established by Law No. 65 of 1940 as a subsidiary of the Federation of Medical Professions.
It is now operating under Law No. 48 of 1969 under the General Union of Medical Syndicates in Law No. 13 of 1983, which includes the syndicates of medical doctors, veterinarians, dentists, and pharmacists.
The Council of the Federation of Medical Professions is composed of representatives of the Medical Syndicate (human physicians) and the other three chair persons are vice president of the Union President.
The syndicate administers the following corporates:
The General Assembly:
– All members registered in the General Schedule are included in the General Union.
The Board Council of the Syndicate:
– It consists of 25 members elected by secret ballot for 4 years of the captain and the number of 24 members, half of them members who have been members of the union more than 15 years and the other half members less than 15 years and be represented at the level of the Republic.
The Board Council of the Syndicate comprises among its members an office of:
the President, the Vice President, the Secretary General, the Treasurer, Assistant Secretary General, Assistant Treasurer.
The Council of the Union shall also form specialized committees and sub-committees, including:
Committee of Registration in the Syndicate
Legislative Committee Social Committee Scientific
Committee Committee for complaints and suggestions
Committee for Political Communication
Committee of Inquiry Housing
Committee Youth Committee
Committee of Sub-Associations
Committee on Fisheries
Committee for Drug and Companies
Evaluation and Fellowship Committee
Medical Analysis Committee
Committee on Poultry Wealth
Committee on Animal Wealth Field Monitoring
Committee Veterinary Facilities
Committee for the Rights of Veterinarians
Committee for Development of Resources and Projects
Committee on Animal Rights and Wildlife.