ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 Certification standards are known as the Quality Management System. This standard is a generic, applicable standard for all organizations, regardless of size, type, and services or product provided. Any corporation those who wishing for customer gratification, continual enhancement of their Quality Management system may choose the ISO 9001implementation in the organization and may apply for QMS.
All required procedures of ISO 9001 Certification in details:
Quality Management system
Which include the requirements of- Identification of processes, sequencing of processes, interaction of processes, development/ identification of criteria and methods needed to ensure operation and control of these processes, ensuring the availability of resources, information for support of monitoring and measurement of processes and control of outsource process, documentation requirements, requirements of Quality Manual, Control of documents and control of records
Which include the requirements of Top Management commitment, Customer focus, establishing the Quality policy and objectives, establishing role, responsibility, and authority for all personal of the organization & internal communication, Appointment of Management representative and then Conduction “ the Management revive meeting”
Which include the requirement of – human resources, infrastructure and work environment.
Which include the requirements of – Planning for product realization, customer-related processes (i.e determination of requirements related to products, review and customer communication), Design and development, Purchasing, production and service provision (i.e control of product and service provision, validation of processes, Identification, and trace-ability, Customer property, Preservation of product), Control of monitoring and measuring equipment.
Measurement, analysis, and improvement
Which include the requirements of – Customer satisfaction, Internal Audit, Monitoring and measurement of processes, Monitoring and measurement of the product, Control of non-conforming products, Analysis of data, Continual improvement, Corrective and preventive action.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Improve the performance of QMS processed.
- Customer satisfaction enhanced.
- The performance of the organization’s business gets a huge improvement.
- Reduce customer complaints.
- Enhance the competency of Employee of Organization.
- Improve the Compliance and awareness about customer requirements, statutory & regulatory requirements of the product, within the organization.
- Better control of organization processes.
- The marketability of the organization improves.
How to gain ISO 9001 Certification
The Applicant Corporation shall guarantee the followings previous to Certification (QMS .Certification)
- Implemented the Quality Management System (ISO 9001) in the organization. Established the Quality Manual, relevant procedures and SOP’s
- Executed at least one full cycle of ISO 9001(QMS) Internal Audit.
- Conducted at least one Management review appointment on “Quality Management System”.
- Reviewing the Application & Sign up the contract between OSS Middle East and applicant organization.
- Stage-1 Audit.
- Stage-2 Audit.
- Certification decision.
- Issue of certificate.
- Surveillance audit (annually or Half-yearly) as concluded during the application review process and agreed by the client.
- Re-Certification Audit (within three years before the expiry of certificate).