About ISO 9001 Quality Certification
ISO 9001 Certification standards is known as Quality Management System. This QMS standard is a generic standard and is applicable for to all organizations, regardless of type, size and product/ services provided. Any organization those who wishing for customer satisfaction, continual improvement of their Quality Managements system may choose the ISO 9001implementation in the organization and may apply for QMS.
Quality Management system
Which include the requirements of- Identification of processes, sequencing of processes, interaction of processes, development/ identification of criteria and methods needed to ensure operation and control of these processes, ensuring availability of resources, information for support of monitoring and measurement of processes and control of outsource process, documentation requirements, requirements of Quality Manual, Control of documents and control of records.
Which include the requirements of Top Management commitment, Customer focus, establishing the Quality policy and objectives, establishing role, responsibility and authority for all personal of the organization & internal communication, Appointment of Management representative and Conduction the Management revive meeting.
Which include the requirement of – Human resource, infrastructure and work environment.
Which include the requirements of – Planning for product realization, customer related processes (i.e determination of requirements related to products, review and customer communication), Design and development, Purchasing, production and service provision (i.e control of product and service provision, validation of processes , Identification and trace-ability, Customer property, Preservation of product), Control of monitoring and measuring equipment.
Measurement, analysis and improvement
Which include the requirements of – Customer satisfaction, Internal audit, Monitoring and measurement of processes, Monitoring and measurement of product, Control of non-conforming product, Analysis of data, Continual improvement, Corrective and preventive action.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Improve the performance of QMS processed.
- Customers satisfaction enhanced.
- Improve the Overall business performance of the organization .
- Reduce the customer complains.
- Enhance the competency of Employee of Organization.
- Improve the Compliances and awareness about customer requirements, statutory & regulatory requirements of product, within the organization.
- Better control of organization processes.
- Marketability of organization improves.
How to get ISO 9001 Certification – The Applicant organization shall ensure the followings prior to Certification (Quality Management System Certification)
- Implemented the Quality Management System (ISO 9001) in the organization. Established the Quality Manual, relevant procedures and SOP’s
- Conducted at least one complete cycle of ISO 9001(QMS) Internal Audit.
- Conducted at least one Management review meeting on Quality Management System.
- Application review and contract Sign up between OSS and applicant organization.
- Stage-1 Audit.
- Stage-2 Audit.
- Certification decision.
- Issue of certificate.
- Surveillance audit (annually or Half yearly as finalized during application review process and agreed by client).
- Re-Certification Audit (within three years before expiry of certificate).