ISO 45001:2018 Certification
First ISO International Standard for Health & Safety
Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) came into existence very recently and implemented from the year 2018. It is the extension of ISO Standard Series for Health & Safety as ISO 45001:2018.
It is an International standard which is common across the globe and providing the same platform for same Health & Safety practices irrespective of region and culture.ISO 45001:2018 is designed in such a way that it is preventing the Injuries, Health and fatal accident onsite. It is very useful for the small, medium and large enterprises which are working in the different regions of the world and practicing the same process of the Health & Safety measures.
Role of OSS in OHSMS 45001:2018 Certification
OSS Middle East FZE, having the team of qualified and trained Auditor, Lead Auditor and Technical Experts who can conduct a value added Audit and contribute in the continual improvement of your organization.
OSS team can provide the two step audit and you are entitled for the certification of OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 which is required by your customer or in tender purpose.
Benefits of OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- Cost savings- It helps to strengthen the Legal and Statutory Obligations and reducing cost and fines
- Increase Health & Safety Confidence- It helps to increase the Health and Safety confidence in the Employees and workers and third parties
- Enhanced customer satisfaction- It help to increase sales, improve Reputation and enhance customer satisfaction
- Access to new markets- It Helps prevent trade barriers and open up global markets
- Increased market share- International Standards help increase productivity and competitive advantage