OSS Middle East release Quality Management System ISO 9001 Certification and Information security Management System ISO 27001 certification to Egyptian Exporters Association “Expolink” last Wednesday.
In the presence of OSS Middle East CEO Eng. Mohamed Habib, EXpolink CEO Mohamed Kassem, Managing Director Egyptian linen & Terry Co. S.A.E Mr. Ahmed Ezz ElDin , Board Member Eng. Shady El Manzlwai , with EXpolink others Executive Managers and board members.
We are going to share some of the party photos with you:-
This standard is a generic, applicable standard for all organizations, regardless of size, type, and services or products provided.
Any corporation those who wishing for customer gratification, continual enhancement of their Quality Management system may choose the ISO 9001 implementation in the organization and may apply for QMS.
This standards is internationally recognized as a Quality Management System (QMS) that can benefit any size organization. Designed to be a powerful business improvement tool, ISO 9001 Quality Management certification can help you to:
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Win more business and compete in tenders
- Satisfy more customers
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Show you have strong corporate governance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and your supply chain
ISO 27001 formally defines as an information security management system, which is a group of activities related to information risk management and is called the “ISMS” Information Security Management System.
“Information Security Management System” is that part of the overall management system, based on a business risk approach, to establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve information security.
Certifying your ISMS against ISO/IEC 27001 can bring the following benefits to your organization:
- Independent framework that will take account of all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Gives the ability to demonstrate and independently assure the internal controls of a company (corporate governance).
- Proves senior management commitment to the security of business information and customer information.
- Helps provide a competitive edge to the company.
- Formalizes, and independently verifies, Information Security processes, procedures and documentation.
- Independently verifies that risks to the company are properly identified and managed.
- Helps to identify and meet contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates to customers that security of their information is taken seriously.
ExpoLink is a non for profit private sector association, founded in 1997 with an aim to become the main enabler for Exports, it has worked closely with the donors’ community in Egypt to manage and implement export development and promotional activity.
Egyptian Exporters Association – ExpoLink (EEA) is a non for profit private sector association, founded in 1997 by the Egyptian private sector in 1997 – to 2004 EEA cooperated with the donors’ community in Egypt to manage and implement export development and promotional activities with USAID technical office to serve the Egyptian exporters. In 2005 – to 2007 a strategic cooperation agreement with the Industrial Modernization Centre was implemented to act as the execution arm and event management for the Egyptian participation in specialized international trade fairs. The cooperation extended from 2008 – to 2010 through the Export Development Fund and the Export Councils with a mission to develop and promote Egyptian private sector exports in international markets.
OSS Middle East provide ISO and Quality certification for all sectors ,
For trust worthy consultants and services, contact OSS Meddle East technologies today.
We are happy to assist you!
Oss Middle East Company:
Aim to help organization in all sectors in Egypt and Middle East to apply the international standard in Quality Management systems in all fields.
OSS accredited by:-
OSS register by Many Egyptian Organization:
- The Egyptian Organization for Standards & Quality (EOS).
- EGYPTIAN GENERAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (EGAC).
- Industrial Modernization Centre (IMC).