Obtaining the ISO 9001 certification and implementing it in your business can lower operational costs, improve your bottom line, offer a competitive advantage, improve your reputation, deliver better products and services, and much more.
Quality management certification is primarily to meet customer requirements and expectations.
ISO 9001 is the most widespread global quality management. It is based on quality control and enterprise operations management.
The standard adopts methods that any organization can upgrade the services it provides to its clients at the highest level, as well as developing the mechanism of work in its various fields.
Why do I get ISO 9001 certification:
By applying the ISO 9001 standard, many organizations have achieved outstanding success in demonstrating the ability to meet the requirements of their clients.
Benefits of obtaining ISO 9001:
- The importance of ISO 9001 certification came from helping the organization appear competitive in the business sector.
- one of the importance of ISO 9001 certification it has the ability to manage quality to effectively meet the needs of the enterprise’s customers.
- It raises the ability to control the quality standard from the purchase of raw materials, supplies, and equipment to the delivery of the product and after-sales service.
- Determine the value of the outputs from each process and thus work to reduce wasted processes from time, effort, and money.
- The institution’s ability to export and achieve the requirements of importing bodies.
- The most importance of ISO 9001 certification is saved a lot of expenses, time, and enterprise resources.
- ISO 9001 can guarantee the performance of operations inside the organization with the lowest errors and the highest profits.
- Through the application of ISO 9001 is based on motivating employees to engage in work with the highest effectiveness.
- Work to raise the quality of the organization’s customer service.
- Having the Foundation obtain the ISO 9001 certification increases its opportunities in the local and international markets.
- The existence of a documentary system that helps to work with a professional methodology based on a system and not individuals, so as individuals change, the system continues.
- Raise the Foundation’s shares in front of its customers and increase confidence in its products and services.
- Reduced losses and losses due to the presence of management and employees applying the ISO 9001 standard.
- Increase the organization’s sales and revenues and thus the amount of profits.
- Increasing the institution’s ability to deal with the risks surrounding it and discover it early, even before it occurs.
Tips for obtaining all importance of ISO 9001 certification :
Now that we know what is the ISO 9001 certification? What is its importance? The most important advice on steps to obtain an ISO 9001 certification is given
- The Foundation undertakes to implement the ISO 9001 standard and obtain the certificate.
- Spreading a culture of quality within the organization for all employees and workers.
- The Foundation’s commitment to qualifying human cadres who have the ability to implement the quality of the standard.
- The institution shall listen to the opinions, suggestions and complaints of its customers in a permanent and effective manner.
- The Foundation provides the resources necessary to implement ISO 9001.
What are the conditions for obtaining ISO 9001 certification?
- That the establishment be an official with an official and accredited commercial registry.
- The Foundation submits an application for ISO 9001 to one of the donors for the certificate that is accredited and internationally recognized.
- The Foundation’s commitment to implement the QMS standards.
- The establishment’s pursuit of a documented management system.
- The institution has all records and documents as evidence of the implementation of the ISO 9001 standard.
- The Foundation’s commitment to support and implement quality management.
- The institution’s ability to correct its mistakes and take measures that are sufficient to prevent problems from occurring before they occur and prevent their recurrence.
- The organization’s success in passing the field audit «field audit».
- Carrying out a study between the current situation and the hoped-for “gap analysis”.
What are the requirements for ISO 9001:
- The Foundation forms a group of employees within it to work on defining quality policies.
- Establishing procedures for a quality system and comparing it with ISO standards and specifications.
- Carry out a package of management reviews and internal analyzes to close the gap between the current situation and the required ISO 9001 specifications.
- Carrying out good training for employees to educate them and familiarize them with ISO while documenting these exercises.
- Appointing a representative of the institution who reports to the department.
- The institution filed a formal representative from the International Organization for ISO to examine and review the system to request the certificate.
- Use of an ISO certified company, such as Oss Middle East
Costs of obtaining certification:
Pricing and evaluation depend on the days required to conduct an audit within the organization, evaluation is based on the size of the institution, and evaluation is usually done according to the size of the institution and the areas of its activities and the certificates granted to it. You can get a quote for your company by contacting one of the ISO donor companies and requesting a proposal from OSS Middle East here.
How to obtain certification:
In the end, we can sum up our topic, what is the certification? In the following steps to obtain ISO 9001 certification:
Define the gap:
And in it the current status of the institution is compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001 before the official evaluation.
After passing the evaluation, the institution receives the certificate and is usually valid for three years from the date of issuance.
Oss Middle East Company:
Aim to help organization in all sectors in Egypt and Middle East to apply the international standard in Quality Management systems in all fields.
OSS accredited by:-
- The Egyptian Accreditation Council (EGAC).
- The German Accreditation (DAKKS).
- American Accreditation (IAS).
OSS register by Many Egyptian Organization:
- The Egyptian Organization for Standards & Quality (EOS).
- EGYPTIAN GENERAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (EGAC).
- Industrial Modernization Centre (IMC).