How to become a superior quality official?
iso 9001 quality system discusses the concept and meaning of quality as it is the dominant language in today’s world to reach customer satisfaction and achieve its ambitions.
In order to compete and reach the product globally, a comprehensive quality system must be applied that seeks to satisfy customers’ aspirations.
The application of ISO 9001 quality certification standards and the program is very important to competition in the global and local markets
Quality System 9001 Program characteristics:
- How to make a special guide for the application of the iso 9001.
- Work on how to implement an internal audit in accordance with ISO 9001 standards.
- The establishment of the internal audit efficiently and effectively.
To whom is the Quality System iso 9001:
- Managers, enterprise heads, and quality engineers.
- All employees of the institution in the field of quality and control.
- The organization’s internal auditors and human resource managers.
In order to implement this qualification program, the entire organization must work together to achieve the maximum effectiveness.
to achieve the ISO 9001 standard. In Oss Middle East, we can help your company in training and qualification to obtain the Quality System Certificate 9001 .and learn about the most important criteria. that must be applied. Oss Middle East one of the best donors to the ISO certified internationally.
How to become a Quality Management Officer:
- Work to develop your skills in the field of quality management.
- Knowing the characteristics of this field
- How to apply these features professionally.
Objectives of the Quality System Officer 9001:
- The process of controlling products from start to finish.
- Careful inspection of raw materials, packing and storage operations.
- Document the results in records and keep them for your reference.
- How to deal with and isolate non-conforming products.
- Provide methods and requirements for examination processes.
Some of the duties of the official in quality management:
- Determine all standards of the Standards Authority and their compliance with the Corporation’s Quality Management.
- Supervising the workers and employees of the institution to ensure the implementation of quality standards.
- Responsible for effectively implementing and implementing quality requirements.
- Raising the efficiency of the Quality Department staff.
- Take care to raise the efficiency of the products continuously.
- Management’s participation in setting the main goals of the institution.
- Participate in drafting the decisions of the institution.
- Work to divide the main goals of the organization into sub-sectors and divide them for ease of achievement.
- Engaging the Corporation’s CEO in developing plans and providing advice to the directors of the Corporation’s departments.
- Approving procedures, organization records and instructions on the quality system.
- Review the internal audit with the planning director.
- Questionnaire for the quality policy and the opinion of the Board of Directors.
- Proposing a budget for quality management based on a study of the institution’s capabilities.
- Submit periodic reports to the Corporation’s Board of Directors and discuss them.
- Review the manufacturing process.
- Ensuring the quality of the enterprise’s product.
- Make control of the powers of quality management within the institution.
so that you can become a superior quality official,
being subject to the Quality System Standard 9001 is indispensable for your organization to reach the quality standard.